Friday, February 26, 2010

Sweet, baby boy



Today, I had the pleasure of meeting this little (well, not so little!) man for his newborn pictures. His parents are two of the calmest new parents I have ever seen! And to top it off, they are two of the nicest people I have met. :o) Kim and Tony (aka- Mommy and Daddy) won a gift certificate for a free session with me at a benefit for one of my son's little buddies from daycare who has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. You can read about that little guy Kellen's story here...www.teamkellen.org.

Anyways! I had a wonderful afternoon photographing this handsome little guy. He definitely had some funny little "Zoolander" moments during his session. I just have time for a quick one tonight...here he is in a hat that his very excited grandma made especially for him. Enjoy guys! I hope to have a few more up tomorrow. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment