Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Family Session: Kansas City Children and Family Photographer


Yesterday, I went out with the W family to take their fall family pics. (Mr. W is my principal, so I was a lil nervous!!) We had great weather, wonderful lighting...and the cutest.family.EVER. The above picture melts my heart.

Here is sweet Miss E. She pretty much ate the entire session. :o)




Here is big brother, O. He is a total crack-up!



Pretty E!

"Look at my belly button!"



And, the crazy-adorable W family. I seriously don't think I took a "bad" picture of them.




They were dressed *perfectly*! I loved that they weren't matchy-matchy!


Thanks again, W family for the opportunity! I had a great afternoon; your family is so sweet! I will have the rest of the pics for you tomorrow. I hope that you like what you see so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment