Sunday, August 9, 2009

Holiday Mini-Session Announcement!



It is hard to believe that the Holiday season will be upon us in a little over 3 months. Where has the summer gone?! With that said, I wanted to post some information about two Mini-Session days that I am planning since I have had quite a few emails asking about holiday portraits! :o)

Here is how this is going to work. On September 16th, I will have 3 sessions available for families. (6:30-7:00, 7:00-7:30, 7:30-8:00) I will have the same time slots available on Saturday, October 3rd.

The fee will be $200, and will include the following:
-30 minute portrait session for your immediate family
-an online gallery of 10 portraits presented in both color and black/white, available to view for 7 days
-Your choice of 50 5x7 double-sided, custom designed Holiday greeting cards (with images from your session) press-printed on linen paper (these cards are amazing...not your average photo-card, that is for sure!) OR a $125 print credit for you to use to purchase prints from your session.
-You will also get 10% off any additional a la carte prints that you purchase from your session.

Be sure to email me soon (jen@jnicholephotography.com) to reserve your time and date because I will only have 6 spots available!

And since I don't like to post without a pic, here is sweet Sofie...another fave from her session. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment